Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Jide Kosoko to Speak On Allegations Trailing His Wife’s Death Soon


Following the allegation leveled against Nollywood icon, Jide Kosoko that he should be investigated over the death of his third wife and fellow actress, Henrietta Kosoko, the movie legend in an exclusive chat with Daily Post says 'the time will come to speak.'

The bereaved movie star when asked how he was getting over the tragic loss, said, “I am getting on by God’s grace but I am not in the right frame to attend to those allegations now.

“I’m so sorry about that. The time will come for me to talk. I will definitely speak on my wife’s death. Not immediately please but I will,” said Kosoko.

The daughter of Victor Omololu Olunloyo – a former governor of Oyo State, Kemi Olunloyo, whose public criticism of people apparently knows no bounds, had suggested that Kosoko should be investigated as he may have been using all his wives for ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment