Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

Fathia Balogun Produces First English Movie Ft. Ini Edo & Desmond Elliott (See)




fathia balogun english movie
Nollywood Yoruba star actress Fathia Balogun is set to surprise her fan in a big way.
The beautiful mother of two said she is working on a new English movie titled “Never Say Never”.
See excerpts of her recent chat with Encomium Weekly
Q: What are you currently working on?
A: I am working on my new movie. It would be my first English movie. And hopefully, we would start shooting in June.
Q: Can you tell us about the movie?
A: The title is “Never Say Never”. The story is themed around encouragement. It is about eventually doing something you never thought you were going to do. It is like a common story but in a dynamic way.
fathia balogun 2016
Q: Won’t it be challenging switching from one genre to another?
A: I don’t think so. An artiste is an artiste, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, we are all the same. So, switching should never be a problem.
Q: What should we expect from your movie, “Never Say Never”?
A: Expect something very great because I won’t cross from the Yoruba genre to English genre to do a shabby work, and that is why I have been writing my script almost to perfection.
Q: Who and who should we expect as members of the cast?
font-size: 16px; line-height: 25.6px; margin-bottom: 20px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"> A: Myself, Desmond Elliot, Dayo Amusa, Ini Edo and many more.
Q: What stands you out as an actress?
A: My script and my acting because I don’t take anything as a common script. I always dedicate myself into any script I take up.
Versatility is what makes an actor unique. Kudos to her

No comments:

Post a Comment